Sunday, May 6, 2007

Delirious

I kinda like this mofo blogger thing. I know C-town mentioned that the next time you read this that we would be blogging from China, but I made a liar out of her. It is now 10:37AM American time. I have officially been up past 24 hours and I feel like Jack Bauer. If I see that hoe bag Cheng Zhi who kept Audrey captive, I'm going to whoop him.


And, yes, it's true that I plagiarized Frommer's. Some (Woods and C-town) are Lonely Planet enthusiasts, but that book is for weak minded Americans. If you seek the truth, then ye shall find it in FROMMERS.

One last thing...in a group where Simon Yin is the planner, then we are all in trouble.

Here is a look at the previously mentioned enthusiastic excel excellence:



Oh yeah. Look at those Excel skills. OK, for reals, the next time we blog, it's gonna be straight outta HK!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so wuts goin down in hk-town?

corinachou said...

Simon,Cynthia,Woods,
hello, Just testing. I love your blog.Mom

bittermelon said...

"lakes and caves and shit."