Wednesday, May 9, 2007

PIBE

Playing It By Ear. The Woodman hates that term, and now I kind of do, too. We are leaving the comforts of Hong Kong tomorrow and headed towards the motherland. I won't tell you where we are going...in fact, WE didn't even know until about 2 hours ago. But you know that once we get there we are going to be blogging like a mofo (if they have Internet in China). We don't have any other plans other than a plane ticket to _________, and the wind beneath our wings. It is tough to not knowing what lays ahead tomorrow, but at the same time it's liberating. I'll let you know how I feel about it at the end of the trip. But for now, like Ice Cube says, "We Be PIBE'n."

PS. I almost had diarrhea today, but I fought it off with two well timed Pepto pills. Simon 1 HK 0.

Of course, tonight we went to another night market (di tan) and while CTOWN and Woods were buying useless items for themselves, I thought about YOU, our loyal readers. So I have a present for one lucky individual. The first person to comment on this blog and tell me why you want this free authentic "Di Tan" t-shirt will get the prize (and the number of the girl wearing it, if you are so inclined.)



Good Luck!

4 comments:

Patrick said...

uh, gimmie that shirt. cuz i wants it, bitch!

Unknown said...

i hope u call olivia!!!!!!

ben said...

i deserve that shirt because i love you, ok?

corinachou said...

T-shirt is so beautiful, especially wear on a pretty lady.Take care of yhourself.