Thursday, June 7, 2007

and then there was one



It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. All I know is that I want to be the catcher in the rye. My anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns, hun. All famous and popular quotes, and all have nothing to do with vachina (I did however re-read Catcher in the Rye... it sucked in high school and it still sucks now.) Anyway, this is all a futile attempt for me to deny that Team Vachina is breaking up. It was such a quick romance…one that I thought would last forever, but now, alas, it has broken my heart. Sigh. Cry. Vomit. Dizziness.

I've learned so much since Day 1. Here is an updated retrospective.

WOODY


Strengths: Goes with the flow. Amazing with keyboard shortcuts. Looks good in American Apparel undies.

Weaknesses: Needs to stop every 10 minutes for water. Is more "surprisingly conservative" than I would have EVER imagined, especially in China. Picks gay clubs for us to go to (oh, he didn’t tell you THAT did he?) Thinks he’s a supermodel now and acts like it.



CTOWN


Strengths: Is a girl, so gives Woods and I instant street cred with the chicks. Guilin girls thought she was a super model. Wakes us up in the morning (then falls back asleep). Started the whole music video trend.

Weaknesses: Likes to lose important things like her ATM card, wallet, and her innocence. Still likes to swallow cantaloupes, but now has added mangoes, as well.




SIMON

Strengths: His ability to convince Team Vachina that PIBE is a good thing, even though we really had no idea what the heck we were doing.

Weaknesses: going to miss the hell out of VACHINA.BLOGSPOT.COM




Favorite moments: creating a “BUG” for all our videos, CTOWN acting drunk without sipping a single sip of alcohol at 3:30AM EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Roller skating and bowling. Fantasy, Paradise, Damn, Girl. Teaching our moms how to use youtube. Laughing out loud uncontrollably at really stupid stuff. Oh yeah, and being in China for a month.

By the time you read this, Woody will be in the process of starting to get really yucky teeth and CTOWN will be somewhere over the ocean on the way home.

Woods, thanks for teaching me humility
Cynthia, thanks for teaching me honor
Vachina, thanks for teaching me how to love

One. One moment in time. Pepsi One. One flew over the Cuckoo's nest. One Love. One. It really is the loneliest number.

2 comments:

corinachou said...

I am glad you have a wonderful trip.Can you image you have visited China for a month?Is your Chinese better?How about film a movie called "ABC sees China"
Ctown's lovely smile is the image of Sharon.

Anonymous said...

I would like to get started with opening a small online store but don't know which host to choose. The website will include 15-30 products, all along with individual images and even along with videos.
I want the option along with a great price with an easy-to-use control panel. I'll be doing all the things by my own so a using guide could be wonderful. In addition, a good working cart is a must.
So far I have looked at the [url=http://www.best-webhosting-services.com/business-web-hosting.html]greatest web business hosting[/url] and found they¡¯re great. What¡¯s your advice? Any experience you guys with using a great web business hosting program?
Thanks in advance.