Wednesday, May 16, 2007

lions, tigers, and cows, oh my

Whew. This one took a while to get out, but here's the backstory:

In Guilin, they have a place called Xiongsen Bear and Tiger Mountain. I had heard that at this "mountain" you can see a tiger fight a cow. Woody wanted to see the tiger fight monkeys, but, alas, no such luck. However, before we got to the main event, they warmed us up with this...



Much love to DJ Roctakon for the grrrrreat soundtrack. You can check out his blog here.

So now that you have watched the warm up video, without further adieu, ladies and gentleman, children of all ages...the moment you've all been waiting for. I present to you:

COW vs. TIGER!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

omg thats horrible.

although not horrible enough to stop me from eating my delicious $3 hamburgers...

mam said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Unknown said...

Somone should've told that cow to mooooooooooooove faster...

Unknown said...

Is it just me, or is that the fattest, most pokey looking tiger ever? I mean, that cow got shitcanned right quick, but that tiger was a little softer around the middle then I would have expected...

All those tigers and bears (oh my).

bittermelon said...

hahahahahahahah

exquisite musical choice, especially during the cleanup. PERFECT.

i know how that tiger feels.

i have to chase cynthia like that for a simple hug.

Unknown said...

omg

ryan's comment is HILARIOUS!

Moisé said...

kill for funny, bastards.