Thursday, May 17, 2007

team vachina takes a day off

Due to a recent increase in production and the local Internet cafe asking us not to come back (because we spent 8 hours there and only bought 1 iced coffee), team vachina is taking a break for one day to gather our thoughts and regain our sanity.

As you can see from the post production schedule, we still have plenty to do:



Please read our new blogs below. We will be back on the air in 24 hours. Thank you for your patience as we try to better serve you.

Teaser for the upcoming "cutest montage ever..."

11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!

corinachou said...

You deserve rest.But, I will miss your blog.Because I read it every day,and I really enjoy it.You must see a lot pandas,hug him and be careful.

ben said...

internet cafe kicked you out for reals?

ben said...

must have blog! going through withdrawal...

corinachou said...

Now,it is midnight,I know you need to rest.However,I still open your blog,just in case,you have some
new things coming,then I can be the first one to read it and to give a comment.I did't find new one, I feel disappointed.I think that your blog is very attractive to me,this is why I feel lost.Bye,Bye,I am going to bed.See you tomorrow.

bittermelon said...

vachina never rests.

Unknown said...

Should have bought 2 iced coffee.

Karen said...

YOU WENT TO THE PANDA NURSERY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? {heart melt}

mam said...

MOAR PLZ.

Unknown said...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g316/xxiconsxx478/thththDancingPanda.gif

a gif(t) for your next entry.

Patrick said...

hope your rest was nice. but hurry up and make with the bloggins again because ryan and i have already resorted to remembering the "old days"

"remember when they blogged about that guy with the cleaver?"
"totally."
"that was so funny."
"i'm sad."
"me too."