Sunday, May 13, 2007

look at me, i'm huck finn

I haven't shaved since I left America. My head is fuzzier than it's ever been. My face is exploding because of my oily American in China skin. I saw a tiger beat down a cow today. China is pretty amazing....not quite as amazing as this blog, however!


SO, apparently, Woody has been promising videos, and I don't want to be the one to blow his vachina street cred, so here is me singing "Muo Li Hua" on the Lijiang river.



Shout out to my mom on this mother's day for teaching me those wonderful songs. "Mei you ma de hai zi shian ghun cao."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How the heck do you use this thing?...Hello!...Simon, Cynthia...Woods?!?...Can you hear me?...Hello?...can you actually see this?...if you can...I have to say...this is the coolest thing ever!...I freaking love the videos...Mariah Carey's got nothing on you Cynthia...

bittermelon said...

well, that explains the mysterious occurrence that very day of the thousands of fish that blanketed the river, belly up.

Unknown said...

Simon you have a new career as a river singer. Cynthia I love your Mariah video especially the reactions of the people in them.

BTW this is Louise I am using Yong's account